home               about               portfolio




Saturday 16 June 2012

55. loving work!

Like mentioned earlier, Jeanne, the designer I'm interning for, is working on a presentation for a hallway in a showhouse. This week I've been sketching suggestions for design, researching wall-papers, lamps and carpets, working lots in AutoCad to figure out proportions and finally now drawing out and rendering plan and elevations. I'll post my drawings when they're done. 

Today, as it's Saturday, I had the day off. I was supposed to meet a friend, but around noon I suddenly got really ill! I hung over the toilet, throwing up for two hours, before passing out on the floor. I woke up a few hours later, somehow in my bed, and felt fine. But the thing is, when I get ill, I turn into a guy. I feel so sorry for myself, I might as well had an amputation. So I went to the store and got pizza, strawberries and (regular) coke and I've been sitting here ever since.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hope you feel better soon. Was it food poisoning or just a bug?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...