home               about               portfolio




Monday 11 June 2012

53. My first day in Boston

My first day in Boston was full of first impressions, meeting new people and seeing totally American things. Beautiful Jeanne picked me up at the airport and took me on a mini tour around Charlestown before we got lattes at a little coffe shop and headed to their absolutely amazing studio. And when I say amazing, people, I mean. amazing. It's called Stove Factory Studio's and is filled with great artists. It even has a gallery on the first floor where they show their work. It used to be a stove factory many years ago and totally looks like it. It's an old, red brick building with huge windows. Just like in the movies..

One of the talented people who's studio is there, is Marcia Crumley. Marcia and her husband Scot are good friends of Jeanne and Bill and offered me to stay with them while I was in Boston. I'm basically the luckiest person alive. They even let me alone in their house over the weekend. I arrived on Thursday and they left on Friday.

I need to go to bed now cause I'm getting up to go to work in a few hours, but I can't wait to share pictures and write more about my life as an intern in a private, American top notch interior design and architecture studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...